Dr K K Goyal's Classical Homeopathy
Chronic Renal (Kidney) Failure is a fatal disease where bodily waste
products (in the form of urine) collected in the body which leads to multiorgan
There are three procedures in modern medicine for such condition.
1) Symptomatic medicines with some specific medicines to control the causative disease such as Diabetes mellitus, hypertension, etc.
2) Dialysis (Haemodialysis or Peritoneal dialysis depending on the doctors decision)
3) Kidney transplantation.
These are not the curative procedure for CRF but instead they keep a person alive by performing the crucial functions of the kidneys.
But someone’s immune system to perform normal functions – this way damaged kidneys start functioning normally.
1. Healthy persons who have strong family history of renal failure should take classical homeopathic treatment to avoid the risk of renal failure.
2. Diabetic patients who are suffering from Hypertension also must take homeopathic treatment.
3. Persons who are having symptoms of early renal failure of unknown etiology.
4. Patients suffering from recurrent Stone formation or having stone lodged somewhere in the ureter.
5. Kidney patients of any stage should start homeopathic treatment earliest possible for avoiding passing into the complete renal damage.
6. Patients who are undergoing for Stem Cell Therapy or have been taken it should not wait for its uncertain results and should start homeopathy earliest possible.
7. Patients who are taking some urine forming medicines such as Lasix, Dytor etc. should start homeopathic treatment otherwise their kidneys will have to suffer badly.
8. Patients who are on dialysis can get rid off the frequent dialysis by taking classical homeopathic treatment.
9. Patients who are waiting for renal transplantation should start homeopathic treatment which can stop the urgent need of kidney donor.
It’s mean to say that nothing is too late for classical homeopathic treatment; every patient should start it as soon as they come to know about benefits of homeopathy.
Please Note: Dehydration is one of the most important causes of kidney failure. Diuretics (Dytor, Lasix etc) may cause dehydration if person is lacking in proper fluid intake (as in case of most CRF patients) so, they can never improve the kidney functions in such cases. Diuretics are simply used to protect the heart (temporarily) for getting overload by accumulation of water in the body. Actually allopathic system does not think about any improvement even in the first stage of kidney failure. They think that ultimately patient has to go for dialysis or kidney transplantation later or sooner, so, they least bother about further damage of kidney tissue.
One more important point to be noted:
Our 99% life functions are being carried out by proteins. Do you think protein intake can be injurious to health? But as you know its intake is being restricted by some doctors in most cases of kidney disease patients.
Do you think its further intake can damage the nephrons? Or
Its restriction can slow down the disease process? Or
Have you ever heard that protein intake was responsible of kidney failure?
Answer of all these questions is NO.
Ekaterina Yosifova Dr. Goyal is a doctor you can rely on. He always offers accurate support and professional advise. And thus just in few hours, even on non-working days!He is so far alway from our country, and at the same time so close to us! Thank you for all your efforts within the last years, Dr. Goyal and keep helping those in need!
Contact Details: You can consult us in Delhi/NCR also but only with prior appointment.
Dr Nupur Goyal
Flat no. 111, Oriental appartments
Plot C58/26, Sector 62
Near Fortis Hospital, Noida
Mob: +91 9996502819, 9810861296
Address of Main Clinic:
26, Shyam Nagar, near Maruti Residency (green colour multi-story building)
Shahganj-Bodla Road, Agra
Contact No : +91-8302144006, +91-9927408608, +91-7500528288